Saturday, November 10, 2007

MIDNIGHT CANDY

I GOT A LOT OF CANDY. I WENT TRICK-OR-TREATING WITH MY COUSINS. ON HALLOWEEN I GOT SCARED TO THE BONES! THESE PEOPLE HAD THEIR YARD LOOK LIKE A FUNERAL HOME. THERE WAS A SIGN-IN BOOK. WHEN YOU WOULD RING THE DOORBELL, A LADY WOULD COME TO THE DOOR AND SAY, "HAVE YOU COME TO RESPECT THE DEAD?" AND THEN, MY COUSIN SAID, "YES!" AND THEN, THE LADY SHOWED US A COFFIN WITH A MAN INSIDE. AND THEY WEREN'T NORMAL PEOPLE. THEY WERE DRESSED UP. AND THEN THE GUY JUMPED OUT OF THE COFFIN AND I GOT SCARED!!!! AND I SCREAMED!!!! AFTER THAT EVERYBODY WAS LAUGHING. THE END.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christopher! Can you send me some of those Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?! That candy sure does look yummy! I heard about your scary adventure on Halloween and I wish we could have been there too! I enjoyed reading your description about it.

Love, Aunt Tamra

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy. Boooooo.

Just kidding. Great post, keep up the good work.

dad

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Wow, that's a great-looking pile of candy! Do you get to eat it all? I wish I had a pile of candy that looked like that. Sounds like you had a scary/fun experience at that house!

--Heather (a lady from church)

Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to trick-or-treat with family! And have good memories as well. Not to mention all those candies! Love you! Aunt Lisa

cammy said...

Hey Christopher,
Do you have any Baby Ruth bars left for me? I think you should talk Mommy & Daddy into letting you go trick or treating with Harrison & Grace every year!!
Love, Aunt Cammy

Anonymous said...

Christopher
I could use a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup or a Pepermint pattie.
Great post. Sorry that you got scared while trick or treating.
Love Nan

gracie said...

hey Christopher! I had so much fun with you I hope you can do that agian next year or mabey every year.I do have to say that house was very, vary scary!!

love gracie