Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mission: Playing Outdoors

One day, my dad and I were playing with my new plane that my friend gave me.

But it kept crashing and crashing and crashing.



I hate that.

And one other thing... one of the propellers fell off.










(Mommy's version: It was a beautiful almost spring day. We decided to head to the Rose Garden and try out Christopher's new remote airplane. The plane was unable to take flight... probably due to the swirling airflow in the amphitheater. Still, it was a beautiful day... and it was fun to share this memory as a family.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Christopher shows great promise as a young blogger! :)

Anonymous said...

Christopher - remember when Bridger launched his rocket at school and it got stuck in a tree and he searched for it but couldn't find it? He was really angry. However, when he thinks back on it almost a year later, he remembers it as a lot of fun. It was exciting, he was with his friends, and his Mom came to school to help light off explosives! I'm pretty sure you will soon remember spending the day with your Dad and Mom as a lot of fun! Was the snow cone truck open?

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, that was a fun day. We'll get that baby to fly yet!

a portland granny said...

Dear Christopher,
I found your blog on your Mom's blog. You are doing a nice job with it. I'm thinking you are a third grader--am I right? You see I spent 30 years in third grade!!
I was the teacher....and I became very good at spotting third grade boys and girls!!

I'm sorry about your rocket! My son tried to do something with a rocket once and it fizzled and never did what it was supposed to do. He was disappointed also.

I hope you have had a great Spring Break!

Take care.
A Gresham Granny